1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need...minute mount brackets

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowbankr, Nov 16, 2008.

1. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

Looking for the Minute Mount brackets for the frame of a 2000 Chevy pick up

2. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

1/2 or 3/4 ton? I have a complete wiring kit and push plates for 99-02 chevy 1/2 ton.

3. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

ttt needed for 1/2 ton

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I have someone who has them for a 99-02 chevy/gmc 3/4. I am not sure if they will fit a 1/2ton but he wants $250 + shipping.

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

no, they wont fit. He needs 7160's. Your guy has 7161's

Grass.....What do you want for the wiring? Is it 2 plug or three plug, and which module do you have?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

3 plug, not sure which module, I can check the shed tomorrow. Was on my 00' chevy 1/2 then on my 01' gmc 1/2 Would take 600 for the plates and wiring, no controller.

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

How about it SnowBank? Do you need all of it or just the plates?

If so, Grass, can you brake it down electric to hardware. I'll let him have first dibs on seeing how it's his post. I don't need the plates.

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I'd do that if I knew for sure it was all sold, just didn't want to break up a complete set. $300 for the plates, 3 for the wiring? Sound like a fair split?

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

See what SnowBank says. I have an email out on another set for cheaper and most is new. I totaly understand about the set thing.