1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need Meyers E-47 Manual

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 160ClassBuck, Feb 22, 2003.

1. 160ClassBuck

160ClassBuck Member
    from WI

I recently purchased a 1986 Dodge 100 with a Meyers plow but no manual on the E 47 pump. Would any one know of a web page or link that I could down-load one from?

Thank You.
  2. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Chuck has lots of great Meyer information on his site. Click the Snowplowing Contractors Network button at the top of the page here. Also, there always seems to be an E-47 manual or three for sale on Ebay.
  3. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

Send me with an email, with your address. I will make a copy of the one I have here at home and mail it to you. If you don't mind waiting a few days or so. It is a great manual.

4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Welcome to Plowsite!! Most of the on-line plow parts suppliers sell the manuals also, along with any local Meyers Dealer. You can do a search here to get the links to them if you don't know them already. Good luck!
  5. 160ClassBuck

160ClassBuck Member
    from WI

Thank you to everyone who has replied. I have been to Chuck's site several times and located PlowSite via his web page. Unlike many web discussions, this site is very friendly, useful and I am honored to be part of it.

aka 160classbuck
  6. johngus

johngus Senior Member

go onto meyers website.they will send it to youvia email or regualer mail for free!!thats how I got mine.meyers is really a great company to deal with.they're very helpful.
  7. snowplow jack

snowplow jack Junior Member

Try meyerproducts.com you can find a pdf file for the E47 manual
    Good luck