1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need meyer wiring schematic

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by guntruck, Dec 5, 2006.

1. guntruck

guntruck Member

I just bought a 9ft meyers C-9 plow. I am in the process of customizing it to fit on my Isuzu dump truck. Does anyone have the wiring schematic to show what wires go where? It has an E-60 pump and sabre lights. I looked on Meyers web site and could not find it on any of the PDF files there. I also searched here and no luck. Man I sure would appreciate any help. Thanks!!
  2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

If you give me your email and let me know specificly what you are looking for I can email you the file
  3. guntruck

guntruck Member

I apologize, my email is pasko@comcast.net. I am looking for what wires are what in the wiring harness. I have all these colored wires and dont know what they hook to. Any wiring info would be great for the lights and the main harness. Thanks for any help.