1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need meyer truck mount pics s10 to 4runner

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by XXL 4RUNNER, Nov 7, 2009.

1. XXL 4RUNNER

XXL 4RUNNER Member

Hey all i'm new to the forum and was looking for some help. So here goes, i just bought a meyer tm 6.5 ez classic to put on my 95 4runner. The plow came off a 90s s10 which is the mount i have. I have modified frames before cuz i realy dont like spending $500 when i change trucks, so...... anybody have any pics of the mount on either truck? I am just trying to get some ideas so i can gather whatever steel i'm gonna need and i'm sure some of you guys have better ideas than i do for the mounting points on the 4runner; it has kind of a weird frame compared to other trucks i've owned. I would appreciate any help. Thanks alot:D