1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need meyer mount and plow for '01 f-550

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by andrewlawnrangr, Feb 19, 2006.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

any one have a meyer mount for a 01 f-550 classic mount with plow and frame and pump.... either 8.5 or 9ft
    so basicaly the whole set up... thanks

andrew

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Talk to me in the spring when I get my new western 9 pro plus. Got a 8.5' meyer off a 99 F-350 cab and chassy. So it will bolt right up, Just need to get a pump or it hook it up to a central hydro system like it currently is. Its heavy modiftied, so its more bullet proof for a meyer.

3. andrewlawnrangr

hey itsgottobegreen

what are u lookin to get for it ??
    any pics?

andrew

4. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I have a complet meyer set up on an 01 Ford Excursion I'm looking to get rid of. Everything included, E-60 pump, saber lights, tube mount, frame mount, all wiring and mounting hardware, all in like new condition, really pretty. Only thing it is an 7.5 blade, was great for doing drive ways and spaces, but do agree could go bigger. Let me know if your interested, Email is Katoom12503@netscape.net and phone is 257-242-3037. Also have an extra E-60 and 7.5 blade im looking to get rid of if your interested

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well since the plow is now 20 minutes away from me and my dump truck is 20 minutes the other direction from the plow. It might take me a while to get some pics of it for you.

Not sure on the price. Let me get the pics and then make me an offer.

6. andrewlawnrangr

bump......

bump.......

7. andrewlawnrangr

bump,.......... thanks all