1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Lighting Ideas and Tips I can Help

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowpatroler, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Snowpatroler

Snowpatroler Junior Member

:cool: If you read my last thread on the need for warning lights you know I run a Automotive, Trailer and Equipment lighting business . If you have Any questions on wiring or what kind of lights to buy for your equipment just ask I would be glad to share soem ideas and tips.

2. brodustoadus8

brodustoadus8 Junior Member

I have a question, I recently bought a slim lighter (whelen), 2 grille lights (sho-me) and a hide-away package (whelen). I still haven't had a chance to put them all together, however I will be doing it soon. My truck is only a few months old and I don't want to void the warranty by any means. I was wondering, what types of things should I look out for and is there anyway that I could void my warranty?
    Thanks-

3. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

hey im gunna get whelen hideaway strobes on my f350 regular cab with an 8ft bed, i was wondering if 15 feet of cable is enough or should i get the 20 foot wires if i mounted the power pack under the seat and the strobes in the back

4. raptorej

raptorej Junior Member

strob cables

i have a f350 ext cab and the 15 foot cables were long enough

5. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

thanks raptor