1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need info on plow for 2003 f350!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by bulhead19@aol.c, Nov 28, 2011.

1. bulhead19@aol.c

bulhead19@aol.c Junior Member

I need a plow for my 2003 f350. Im looking at a complete fisher minute mount 2 tonight that supposedly fits my truck. Does anyone have or know the model #s off a fisher minute mount 2 that fits my truck: 2003 Ford f350 ?, it has leaf springs in the front not the coils like the newer ones do.. Regardless to this plow does anyone know of any plow and the #;s that fit my truck so i could hunt one down easier? Im looking for a COMPLETE set up. Thanks for the help boy I appreciate it!!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That truck will hold any plow you can find for it.Go boss v!

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

check out western wideout

4. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

have the same truck, you can go as big as a 9 ft if you wanted to, but it beats the truck up, personally i would go with an 8.5 ft because i have an 8ft and its a tad bit smaller than i'd like. But i definately wouldnt go any smaller than an 8ft. The MM2 system is a great system, it is what I have.

5. mustangman02232

mustangman02232 Senior Member

if you have your own big accounts, V plow or wing plow

if your subbed by the hour, 8' straight blade, less beating on the truck then the 9', and it will take you longer to clear a lot so you get more hours paid

6. golfcar

golfcar Member

If it is a diesel your plow weight limit is less than a gas even with the leafs unless you add some leafs.