1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need info on mustang skids

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by lawnboy2121, Nov 20, 2011.

1. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

looking at a mustang 2700v skid. Dealer has jerked e around on a New holland 225 i have been waiting for and put a deposit on He dropped off a mustang to demo.looks like a decent machine dont know much about them any info would be helpful . still like newholland though> He didnt pay his bill to newholland and got cut off so my machine that was to be built is not built yet and winter is comming

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I have never heard of anyone having good luck with a mustang skid, I personally would never buy one.
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Stick ith new holland
  4. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

I am hoping the newholland is comming in soon or i am going to a nother dealer and hope I get the same deal and they can get me a machine with what i want before end of december
  5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Had a mustang 2070 a few years back. Real nice solid machine, only problems we ever had we're the handles that lock the bucket were garbage and would need to get work done on them probably once a year. As long as u have decent dealers support it will be a very nice machine for u