1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need homesteader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Trailblazer02, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Trailblazer02

Trailblazer02 Junior Member

if anybody has a fisher homesteader please let me know i live in the southern new hampshire area and will drive up to 60 miles planing on using tax return money will pay up to 1000-2000 thats it

2. Trailblazer02

bump bump buimp

3. Trailblazer02

bump bump bump

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

what about the western surbanite?? they are the same

5. Trailblazer02

yea the western too umm the meyer drive pro any good condition personal/small plow that will fit a 2002 chevy trailblazer 4.2L 4x4

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

7. Trailblazer02

thats perfect but im waiting on my tax return which is taking forever and im getting very annoyed havent even got my W-2 yet ehhh

8. Trailblazer02

anything and everything

9. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Homesteader

Hey saw your that your lookin for homwsteader seen one on New hampshire craigslist in dover 2,500 here you go: sale-1001748361@craigslist.org