1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by pushinsno, Oct 31, 2009.

1. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

okay i was working on my plow today at my shop and when i brought it home the damn thing angled left and is stuck and i know its meyers default mode when theres something wrong. i know th problem is my control pad and was wondering is there a way to overide it the default to get the blade back to straight so i can get it off the truck

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I wouldn't be so quick to condemn the touch pad, did you check to see if you have power out at the red green & black coil plugs? if you have power when you touch it then hook it back up, and check for magnetism at each coil nut, No magnetism check each coil remove nuts and clean both top and underside, reattach and check for magnetism again. Check the C-Valve sometimes the O-ring seal need replacement.

Just a few things to check, I'm sure others will chime in and give you some other areas to check.

3. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

Its the control pad that is shot its the only thing that doesnt work or give power to the solenoid, which is the left button eveything else has been checked that you said, the control pad is garbage its a touch pad and im upgrading to a pistol grip but i got the plow to go back on its own.... But thanks anyways for ur advice and thoughts

4. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

The other thing is there is no coil to check for the left angle on a meyers e-60 pump the coils on their are for the up , down and right.