1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need HELP

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fiafighterdude, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Im gonna get new lights for my kubota i need hel on deciding what to get so throw out you ideas

2. Fiafighterdude

from ME

heres a pic

user25952_pic546_1223693434.jpg

3. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

What's on there now and how much are you looking to spend?

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Do you actually have strobes on your lawn tractor? Lmfao. I gatta see this in action. Too funny!

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

He does... there's 2 - tir 3's under the headlight! Give him a few days...I'm sure he'll have the video on here soon.

Hey FFdude... Go with the tir 3's front and protect them just below the rack and above the plastic or just below the plastic but make sure it's in a protected area. You can fabricate a roll bar and put a regular mini bar or led mini on there. Just make the rollbar just over head height so you don't crush your mellon!

You could also just hit Tir 3's 2 front/back one each side.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  6. Fiafighterdude

from ME

not tir3s just some cheap lights

7. Fiafighterdude

from ME

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CO8Bb_snIxg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CO8Bb_snIxg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

2 tirs 3's around headlight area. 2 more on back bar facing forwards. 1 on each side of back bar and then 2 rear facing on back bar.
    maybe a mini bar up there too

9. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

The biggest factor is how much you want to spend. Also, I'd go for LIN4's or LINZ6's over the TIR3's any day. It seems you're a Whelen guy, but check out Brooking Industries/ Axixtech for some nice low-cost lightheads.