1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow plow man57, Sep 20, 2006.

1. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

out of all my years plowing this is the first time ive got one check for the whole season. this is a good size lot. goverment building. how much do u normally charge for a parking lot that takes 5 hours to do the whole thing. how much do i charge for one inch. i got $232 which for 80in i got $18,000 not including sanding and sidewalk maintanance. i was thinking so i dont lose money if it goes over charge $300 for an inch. thanks if u need more info please ask.:waving:

2. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

anybody????????????????? i would appreciate it.

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

What is the question? It sounds like you already got paid for the season, so what else are you charging for?

4. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

no i didnt get paid one of the guys there wanted to put a seasonal bid in but i already figured it out. thanks anyways.
    ed