1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mowman29, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Mowman29

Mowman29 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I been plowing for 2 years now and I am a sub-contractor for them. I have the question for I need a basic price per sq foot. I have a full service landscape company and I have rates for lawn maintence but I need what is it to plow and salt per sq ft. I have a contract that wants the price to be broken up by 12 months and they have a amount they want to pay monthly. so I need to figure out what I need to get the job done even though I get paid for the snow early so I can give them a monthly charge. The amount they are charged is the same year aound. Thanks any question feel free to ask.

2. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

So they want a seasonal contract? Broken up into 12 payments? Correct?

If so you need to figure out how many snows are average, and maybe bump it up a couple for safety sake? As for pricing, sorry but I am not able to help with that. Not exper. enough myself to help another in that area. You know the standard saying though, Figuring what you need per hr, etc

Jeff

3. Mowman29

Mowman29 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Yes it all inclusive everything plowing and lawn maintenance in one I really need help on what to charge per sq ft to plow? Thanks

I will basicly be paid for the snow removal before it actually happens. It will be billed with the lawn maintenance year around.

4. Mowman29

Mowman29 Junior Member
    from Ohio

On average the last 2 years we have had 7 times we have had to plow this year. and 13 times last year.