1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by curtiss, Jan 19, 2012.

1. curtiss

curtiss Member

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

$4-500 tops is my guess because half of the plow set up is totally truck specific (the mount). If I needed a plow for a K10..I wouldn't pay a penny more than my guesstimate.

Maybe I could even get it for less since you don't know what brand of plow that is anyway. It's an old school Western.....not a Fisher.
  3. curtiss

curtiss Member

I had a feeling it was western i said fisher because the oldschool fishstick control it has.
  4. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Wow I think thats being very generous. Around here good luck getting 2-3
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I agree....most guys around here, unfortunately, have better luck scrapping the old speedcast stuff than trying to sell it.

The only part(s) that people do find to be sellable is the engine side pulley and pump brackets.
  6. Rusty Silence

Rusty Silence Senior Member

It would be worth $400-$500 around here as well.
  7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Oh ok, you have under hood engine run Fisher hydros with Western everything else. Great system!

Cleaned up that plow package is worth $400.