1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by craigs3, Sep 29, 2011.

1. craigs3

craigs3 Junior Member

have 99 yukon bought minute mount plow it has the 11 plug outlets if someone could let me know witch wiring harness i need to get would be great thanks craig

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Ah, New Bedford, MA. I use to do alot of business with Moby Dick's down there.

If you have 3 connectors on the plow (2 pin, 3 pin, & 11 pin); Then you'll essentially need the following:

29048 Electric Kit
    7138 Push Plates
    29070-1 ISO Module
    26345 Control Harness
    63411 Power Harness
    22511 Jumper
    5794k-1 Solenoid

And obviously the controller if you don't already have one, 9400 is the part number for the Fish Stik.

What size blade is this? Do you have a 2 dr, or 4 dr Truck?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  3. craigs3

craigs3 Junior Member

making sure

hey repo man thanks for replying just want to be sure im right have 3 plugs from plow 1 has two pins and the other two have male and female with 11 pins will the part numbers fit and the plow is 8 feet and 4 drs hope you can help thanks craig

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Yup that is the appropriate line up listed above. With that being said the plow is going to be heavy for your truck, you may want to consider adding timbrens, and extra ballast.