1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with writing a multi year contract

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by pdmissle, Nov 15, 2011.

1. pdmissle

pdmissle Member

I have never written a three year contract and I'm wondering what clauses some of you put in your contracts for early cancellation. I'm getting a loader just for this site and that's the reason for the 3 year contract, trying to protect the investment. With the salting I charge a flat rate + market value per yard. Is there anything else I want to keep in mind with a multi year contract? :confused:
  2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I had my lawyer right up my contracts, If I were you id do the same, you could get some contract from other guys, but either way have a lawyer review
  3. pdmissle

pdmissle Member

Agreed and we do have our contracts reviewed prior to sending them out but I need to have the base contract with terms and conditions outlined prior to sending it to him to make sure everything is legally binding.