1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with wiring harness

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by muffdog, Jan 16, 2013.

1. muffdog

muffdog Junior Member

i have a 99 810pp the number on the plow is 810-2142. I have a 88 GMC that i'm trying to get truck side harness for i have been told all different numbers. b62215 is the number one of the dealers said i need and the other has no idea he said the don't make a 99 pp he's not much help. maybe one of you can help thanks

2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Do you have a single plug on the plow side or a double plug? Is there a solenoid under the pump cover on the plow? 2142 should be a 2000 or 2001 model plow not a 99 model. There is one harness for the control harness and then a light harness and light adapters. Do you need everything on the truck side? Jerre

3. muffdog

muffdog Junior Member

I have one plug on the plow. And solenoid is under my hood In the truck and I do need everything

4. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Do you need:
    Truck Harness ... has big plug on it to plug into plow and power wires to connect to solenoid/battery:
    Main Lighting Harness ... has the two smaller six pin plugs to plug into the plow headlights:
    Headlight adapter ... goes between main light harness & your truck headlights (bulb specific):
    Controller:
    Solenoid ... black cylinder shaped object you mount under the hood with 2 big & 2 small elect posts:

5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Muff Dog, Posted earlier but it got deleted ( probably because I listed pricing ). Have all the two truck side harnesses and the light adapters in stock. Call for pricing. Jerre