1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with wings for Boss straight blade.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by c.schulz, Oct 31, 2012.

1. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

I'm in the need to come up with a set of wings for my straight blade. I don't plow commercially but I need to help a close friend clear his lot. He does not have the money to pay commercially either. So my idea is to fabricate a set of wings just like the Boss pieces. I'm good with metal fab but what I need help with is dimensions. Is there anyone out there willing to help me out with photos and dimensions.Or even some tracings and send them by mail. Believe me if I was doing this commercially I would buy a set. But I am not...... Or if someone lives close to me(Ortonville,MI) I'd just make a trip to you and get the dimensions myself..
    Please feel free to contact me at my email c.schulz@charter.net

Thanks in advance,Chris