1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with pricing Please!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Trinity NJ, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Trinity NJ

Trinity NJ Junior Member

I have done a search and I think that I am getting this proposal about right. I am new to plowing, and one of my commercial proposals wants a snow proposal along with the lawncare.

The lot is approx 44,000sqft (just a little over an acre). It is pretty much completely open with little to no obstacles, and shaped almost like a perfect rectangle.

I am using a 3" trigger and here is how I priced it:

3-6: $125 per push

6-12: $175 per push

12 +: $100 per hour

Salt/Sand: I estimated that I would probably need 8 10 lbs per 1k with a price variation (depending on salt to sand ratio) $350 - $750 per application. Am I way off or am I about right? I need to submit this proposal by next week, so your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.