1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pushingsnow, Jan 23, 2012.

1. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

i have a snow bear plow for my truck i have the cross member but not the truck specefic mounts i want to get it on my truck so i can clean my drive with it but im having trouble making the mounts if someone is in the streator ottawa area and could help me out it would be apreciated next year i would like to get a medium duty plow on it and do some driveways for cash
  2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

The proper brackets can be ordered online (simply do an internet search for snow bear mount kit) and are pretty inexpensive.
  3. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

i would rather just make the mounts so i dont have to wait for them to ship from canada and pay like 400 bucks including shipping