1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with plow set up

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by cherokee2030, Sep 20, 2013.

1. cherokee2030

cherokee2030 Junior Member
    from MA

i bought a fisher 6.6 minute mount plow last year pretty cheap. needs a little work but i'm not worried about replacing some parts and painting it up to get rid of the rust. my other problem is i cant seem to find push plates so i can mount it. center to center on the plow where it attaches to the push plates is 25 5/8". i was told that i could use a 3/4 ton chevy push plates and fab my own push plates using that. does anyone know if push plates from a wrangler fit onto a cherokee? if i have to customize them a little isn't a problem. im just not sure on how to go about it. also my jeep is lifted and i know i have to drop the A-frame down a few inches to make up for lift kit. any ideas, pictures or input would greatly be appreciated.

thanks,
    Steve

2. bschurr

bschurr Member

3. cherokee2030

cherokee2030 Junior Member
    from MA

I've tried that before. Why I was looking to see if anyone has customized there own push plate or used another and made it work.