1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with parts

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by msm63, Dec 19, 2013.

1. msm63

msm63 Junior Member

I am trying to find some parts for my plow to rebuild the draw latch and can not locate any ot the parts I need. I can not find them at any blizzard dealer in michigan and was wondering if any body new of a dealer who might have them or had them in there spare parts. Blizzard is out of these and said 4 week wait. I need 2 inner draw latch plate blizzard # 40074 and draw latch arm pivot pin / draw latch plat lift cylinder pin blizzard # 40042. Any help is greatly apppreciated

2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

These are parts we stock in Wisconsin. Please call us if you cannot find them in Michigan.

3. cl733

cl733 Senior Member
    from Canada

Just cut a 3/4 inch bolt down to 2 1/2 inches long if you need that pin bad enough, its a 3 dollar bolt, and those plates could be made at any welding shop if you are in that big of need for them

4. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Pro-mower in Warren Mich. Has those parts in stock 586 754-7009 You need to add a B in front of part # also.

5. msm63

msm63 Junior Member

Thanks for the help, I was able to get them shipped over night from erie. When i called pro mower they said non in stock or I would of made the drive

6. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Good for you. We just got a UPS order today and they were in our order.

7. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Funny how an ex blizzard dealer has what you need.:salute:

8. msm63

msm63 Junior Member

Yes it is, and it was nice talking to a dealer that new something about the parts, plows and how the work and wear. Most dealer i talked to have little to no inventory and very little knowledge it seams, with the exception of a few.

9. jgew21

jgew21 Junior Member

I need a western touch pad controller, and DS/PS Receiver kits.