1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with part numbers..

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Jake T., Jan 4, 2009.

1. Jake T.

Jake T. Junior Member

Hi all;

I purchased a 2004 ford F-150. I want to put my 7-1/2' Fisher mm on it. It's from my 1995 Dodge ram, so the plow is the older style mm with the two plugs. I have questions:

Can anyone tell me what part numbers I need for the new push plates?

Is the two plug harness still available ( ford the 04 ford, so I don't have to convert over?).

Will it work on the 04 ford pick up?

If the harness is available I should be able to use the plow controller from the dodge, correct?

Thanks for a ny help.

2. ya the plow will fit on the 04 ford you will need a new wire harnces for the ford cause the dodge has a different wire harnces and you might want to call your fisher dealer and ask for a set of push plates or were you could find some and you should be good
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Need mount # 7174. If you have the H13 bulbs, which you should have, your stuck buying a new harness, 3 port iso is 29070 or 29070-1.
  4. Jake T.

Jake T. Junior Member

Fisher plow parts...

I'm looking around now for the #7174 plates. Would a 29050 harness work on my unit?

5. did you try fisher.com
  6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

29050 wont work, thats for a hb1/hb5 bulb.
  7. oh ya i thought it would be on their