1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with old style plow on 78 jeep j10

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 1978jeepj10, Jan 11, 2009.

1. 1978jeepj10

1978jeepj10 Junior Member

i just bought a 1978 jeep j10 with a 7.5 foot plow on it i am not sure the make cause it has no stickers on it! when i got it home and checked it out the plow is the old style plow that runs off of power steering! but it is all disconnected and missing the lift control valve i think thats what it is called! my question is can anyone give me a diagram to help me hook everything up and make sure nothing else is missing?? and does anyone know where i could get a lift control valve? any help would be great i need to get the plow going soon!!!!!

2. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

3. 1978jeepj10

1978jeepj10 Junior Member

ya it does have the angle plow!! well i am going to convert it to an e47 but i dont have the cash rite know! so i was just try to find a way to fix the setup it has now cheap

4. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

No idea on parts for the engine driven pump system, it's been 20 years since I had one of those and it didn't work well so I converted it to electric.