1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with new western mvp plus ASAP

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by TLSIMMONS, Mar 24, 2013.

1. TLSIMMONS

TLSIMMONS Member

Plow has ultra lock cylinders but when in scoop or straight angled position, the cylinders keep backing off

Any help or input is greatly appreciated. Plow is only 3 weeks old. And it is snowing hard in Virginia right now.

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Do they slowly leak back or do they just flop back? Both wings are the same?

3. TLSIMMONS

TLSIMMONS Member

Mainly the right wing. It slowly leaks back

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

5. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Page 72 would be a good start. Hope it helps!

6. TLSIMMONS

TLSIMMONS Member

Western 1 thanks for the info yesterday, I was able to get through storm okay.nice to know you can get
    Help on the site here if need be. Thanks again

7. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

No problem. Good Luck.

8. 04hd

04hd Senior Member
    from WI

Asking this question here, didn't see a thread covering this. Recently got an 8.5 mvp I'm wondering if there is an adjustment for the lowering rate. When I set down the plow it just slams to the ground and I mean slams. I really like the looks of this plow it's really heavy built. Now it just needs to snow next winter. Thanks a bunch in advance. This site is great!!

9. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Yes, its call a "quill". Its located on the driver side of the motor. Its flat head type screw head.