1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help With Meyers 7' Power Angle on Jeep CJ7

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 86 CJ, Jan 11, 2010.

1. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

I have been plowing for years with two different Jeeps and a 7' Western Setup that worked Great, but living here in MD we have had a lack of snow the past 3 years and I decided to restore the Jeep in the garage and sell the plow.

After the 23" storm we had here before Xmas, I could not stand it and went and found a reburbished setup from some a good operation in PA and brough it all honme to install it.

It's a whole differnt setup from the Western, No PLugs to just plug in and work and the pump sits on teh jeep and gets wired instead of everything off the jeep, which I don't like as much at all, but no biggie.

I am ok right now with the wiring from the switch to the Plow motor and silinoid, but am having problem wiring up the lights from teh new switch I need to mount in the dash to the from Jeep wiring harness to the new plow lights. Is there anyone who has done this on a CJ and can throw me a diagram with the colors. I can take a pic of the colors and harness the guy at the plow center made for me to work as well..

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

3. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Thanks

I actually have that and looked at it, but am not sure where to tap into the Wiring on the actual Jeep, I guess at the firewall and at the front headlights. I wanted to see if anyone has actually done the exact setup on here with there CJ and what they did.

4. festerw

festerw Senior Member