1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with ford install

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by jasonosu, Nov 22, 2010.

1. jasonosu

jasonosu Junior Member
    from ohio

can anyone post some pictures of a blizzard undercarriage for ford superduty 99-04? looking for some help as to the placement of the bolts mounting the push plates to the truck frame on a 2003 f350 diesel. do i have to drill holes?
    thanks, for the help

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

You have to drill.

3. jasonosu

jasonosu Junior Member
    from ohio

Thanks, that is a start. do i have to drill all holes or will some/any use existing holes? i am having a hard time deciding where to align the plates and start the drilling.
    thanks again

4. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Only have to drill one bolt per side, mount the front and back plates, loosely, bolt up the push beam, snug everything up, with push beam leveled, use a floor jack to get it up as high as possible relative to the truck, snug front and rear bolts down, then drill through the side plates for the 3rd hole in the center on each side plate.

5. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I Have an 04' f-350 and did not need to drill any holes. 03' must be a different frame.