1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with Fisher X Blade parts

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FisherXblade, Nov 24, 2013.

1. FisherXblade

FisherXblade Junior Member

Hey I just purchased a Fisher X-blade stainless steel from my buddy. The problem is that it did not come with the push plates or wiring so I am trying to figure out what wiring a would need. ( I dont understand the 2 plug 3 plug thing) And also where can I purchase these online. ( The closest dealer to me is about an hour away and I am not looking to travel too far) I have a 2004 Chevy 2500HD. Thanks, Will.

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

All you need is pushplates for your truck 01-07 chevy/gmc 2500hd. and wiring for 03-07 chevy/gmc, along with a controller. the 2 plug is the older style mm1 plows, then they switched to a 3 plug setup that uses a iso module (this is what you need) now recently, 2011 and up all fisher plows use 2 plug fleet flex where you can run a fisher xls, xtremev, xv2, and new straight blades.
    this site should have everything you need, but look on cl for used truck side first.
    http://www.zequip.com/store/index.html

3. FisherXblade

Alright thanks, I found the push plates and wiring on craigslist for 650, does that sound like a good deal for them

4. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Yea try 500 tho.

5. FisherXblade

ya i def will thanks for the help