1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with fisher polycaster

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pipelayer, Jan 11, 2016.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

i need a quick piece of advice for my fisher polycaster system. i have the original poly caster, and i have the lost communication light on on my controller. i put my multimeter into the harness and i have 12v to the rear truckside plug. i have 12 into the old module, but not out to the motor. but i jumped the motor with everything disconnected and it worked perfect. we hooked my buddys truck with everything working, up to my sander and he got the same thing. i also changed my mega fuse. now, i spent 600 $ on a module, and i put it on the conveyor post on the new module? is tha wrong, should it be on the spinner post?

edit. tried spinner post, nothing. should i jump the two posts together so 12v goes through both?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016