1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with EX classic mounting carton part#

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Stan, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Seems like every time I research, it comes up as a different part number. Hopefully someone may help me.
    EZ Classic mounting carton
    2002 Chevy 3500 4x4, 8 lug dually

Would a mount off of a 2000 gmc 2500 fit?
  2. valleyviewlawns

valleyviewlawns Member
    from Montana

Have you tried the ez match on Meyers website?

3. Stan

Stan Senior Member

I've tried the ez transfer. Searched the part #. Seems like it don't make sense.
  4. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

You need mount#17111. Some 2000 where the new body style and others where old
  5. Stan

Stan Senior Member

My truck is the new body style. That's whats confusing. Thanks!
  6. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

yeah the 88-98 trucks are gmt400 and they continued them in the 99/00 years in 2500/3500 trucks only as the "classic" body style. 99 also started the gmt800(new body style) trucks for the 1500 trucks and also the 2500 trucks for 99 and 00. in 2001 the HD series was introduced and everything from their on out is considered the 2500HD series which uses a bit taller frame and some other drivetrain changes. If yours is the newer body style though the 17111 mount should be the correct one for you.
  7. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Thank you for clarifying. Makes sense now, all I need is to find one