1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with C-8 mounting Please

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by EJ Contracting, Dec 23, 2010.

1. EJ Contracting

EJ Contracting Junior Member

I have a c-8 plow and a 1991 f350.....do i have to alter it or remove the bumper...help please

2. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

It would depend on what type of mounting you have for it. Many of the mounts at that time, the bumper came off, the brackets go on, and the bumper is remounted at the same height, and a couple inches farther forward.

3. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

I have a complete mounting carton off of my 88 f250. it does bolt to the frame and then the bumper bolts to the front of it like greywynd described. It's for sale if you need one.

4. EJ Contracting

EJ Contracting Junior Member

How much and where are you located

5. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

i dont have any idea what theyre worth. this ones in excellent shape. Im in St robert Missouri. give me a call at fiveseventhree fivetwoeight 5995