1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help With Bidding A Subdivision

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by FaulknerLwnCare, Feb 11, 2008.

1. FaulknerLwnCare

FaulknerLwnCare Member

I Was Wanting To Now How I Should Bid A Subdivision ? It Is 0.4 Miles From Front To Back One Way . They Are Wanting A Bid For 2-4 Inchs And From 4inchs And Up. And For Salt Pricing . I Appreciate Any Help.

R tou talking about streets, or just driveways. How many drives. there is many variables. Are you looking for a sesonal rate or per push? to be competitive Id say approximitly $10 per drive per push. If you want a seasonal price multiply that times average snow events.maybe 20 events ? good luck. Even if you dont get the contract, ask the manager/ grounds supervisor what he has paid in previose years, Ive gotten some good info telling managers I dont know whats fair. They will normally give you a ballpark figure, which gives you an idea for next year