1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help with a atv & side by side question

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by EXCAVATIONLAND, Feb 12, 2010.

1. EXCAVATIONLAND

EXCAVATIONLAND Junior Member

Hey guys im new at this. i just bought a 2008 yamaha rhino with a plow & spreader and a 2008 kawasaki bruite force 750 with salter and plow i live in philadelphia pa, center city and was wondering what should i charge for plowing driveways with an atv and side by side will cost. thanks for the help

2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

To answer your questions, were going to need some pics of these things.

3. EXCAVATIONLAND

EXCAVATIONLAND Junior Member

how do i put a picture on here im not used to using plowsite like i said im new at this

4. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

these guys are pic *****s no pics no help hahaha,

go to photobucket open acct upload pics,voila

pic *****s get theyre fix and you get yours lol,

seriously dude wheres the pics,

see if ya can mail them to someone, sublime is cool andso is eatmytailpipes, he's a real pic *****, lmao he can help ya hahaha

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

it's hard to price plowing. I base it off of time and get $90hr. For a atv with plow and snow blower.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  6. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Iplowsno is right! Eatmytailpipes is the #1 pic ***** on Plowsite :laughing:

7. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

(i am putting them in car sizes) okay for a like 1 dodge ram 3500 mega cab with a boss plow and salt dog speader (my size driveyway) on one side and 2 small cars on the other i would charge 15 if they were older people and a light snow and 20 if they were older and a heavy snow. if they were younger 20 for a light and 25 for a heavy.... for a drive way the size of like 2 dodge ram 3500 mega cab with a boss plow and salt dog speader and smaller cars on the other side.. i charge for older people 25 light snow and 30 heavy and for young people 30 light snow and 35 for havey snow....... you can just do a math problem..for example

how long it will take you+ gas used and gas price+ atv and plow wear+salt= ??????

i havent gone over $60 bucks for the drive ways i do and i do a long drive way like 7 dodge ram 3500 mega cab with a boss plow and salt dog speader then meets another drive way that is like 3 dodge ram 3500 mega cab with a boss plow and salt dog speader and that all = 60 bucks

hoped i helped!!!!

8. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

or you can just load them onto your desktop then click manage somthing..cant remember then choose file click file then upload wait for it to upload then post the pic/pics