1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with '88 Ford Meyer EZ-mount Undercarriage...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ted, Dec 2, 2000.

1. Ted

Ted Junior Member

Can someone help me determine what range of years for Ford trucks that a Meyer EZ-mount undercarriage coming off an '88 Ford will fit? (i.e. '88 to '92, etc.) I'm not at all familiar with these brackets and would like an idea of what years of Ford these particular brackets will fit. Thanks much!

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

If it off an 88 it will at least fit 87-91. With a little tweaking it should fit through 97. The frames were the same, but bumper brakets may be different.
    It is also possible that 80-86 may also fit, but again bumper brakets may be a slight problem.
  3. Ted

Ted Junior Member

Meyer Undercarriage

Dino...Thank you!

4. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I got rid of my ford and I am trying to get rid of the undercarriage. It was on a 94 ford f250. I have my plow on my new chevy, so its just sitting there. If your interested!!