1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP!!!! wit

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by tonyspo, Jan 7, 2011.

1. tonyspo

tonyspo Junior Member

I have a 1998 Ford F250 with a Fisher 2-plug minute mount plow. The issue, is that the plow itself has 3 plugs, and the truck only has 2. All I really need is the diagram for both wiring harnesses (truck and plow).

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty simple fix- you'll need a plow side harness and splice in your headlights.

Your plow is a newer setup (3 plug) your truck is the older relay setup (2 plug). Go to the fisher website and see what part you'll need.

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

4. tonyspo

tonyspo Junior Member

We have the harness, We just need the wiring diagram......Do you have?

5. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

How new of a MM2 Does it have the intensifiers on it?

6. tonyspo

tonyspo Junior Member

It is 4 years old.

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

Attached Files:

8. tonyspo

tonyspo Junior Member

Yeah, I seen that, but I'm looking for the wiring diagram for the actual plug, (up,down, left, right, etc)

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

I'm not so sure I completely understand your intentions.?.? From what you've described, you need to remove your 11 pin light harness and 3 pin control harness off the plow, then install your 9 pin wiring harness (part 8246) onto your plow. All the needed information is on the provided diagram to get this done.

Am I missing something, or am I mis understanding the description? Which "plug" are you referring to, the existing 3 pin control harness plow side?