1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Wiring Meyers to '88 Toyota Pickup

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by pondguy22, Dec 19, 2008.

1. pondguy22

pondguy22 Junior Member

I have a 1988 Toyota 4x4 pickup and I bought an old used 6'6" Meyers plow with an E-47 for $200 complete, minus the mount. The plow was on a 1987 Jeep Cherokee, so I have the wire harness and solenoid from it. I wanted to use the Jeep harness on my Toyota since I can't find one for my truck, but I need a wiring diagram for the 1987 Jeep Cherokee so I know what wires went where and then I can just convert it to the Toyota's wiring, which I found a diagram for.

Any and all help is needed and APPRECIATED! We just got a foot of snow and I had to pay someone to plow for me! I have more pics, but I only posted a few so you guys could see a lttle of what I am working with.

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

were are the switches? one up down, one angle. black wire in pic 2 goes to switched power in the cab. the wire with the little gold thing. try meyer web site for wiring.

3. pondguy22

pondguy22 Junior Member

I knew that one, but not all the others. And yes the switches are like you said. I can't find what I need on that website.....other people can, but not me for some reason. If you know where it is, could you send a link?

Thanks!