1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help Uni-Mount for 2004 TJ

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Yoman, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Yoman

Yoman Junior Member
    from Toronto

I just got the new 04 TJ on friday , I can't get any western uni-mount for it , Western say don't make it any more , Have any one know 97-03 mount will fit on my new TJ ???? BTY i live in Toronto .

Thanks all

2. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

What's a TJ?

I'm pretty sure your going to be out of luck. Uni Mount is the old western system. If you have a unimount plow your best be would probably be to get the Ultra Mount carrage and get the uni mount adapter for it.

3. Yoman

Yoman Junior Member
    from Toronto

Thanks for your help , TJ as same as Wrangler ( TJ is how we call up here ) .

4. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

Well, I can't really think of anything different that would effect how the plow mounts between ANY year TJ. Any changes have been in the axles and interior for the most part, as well as engine, but as far as frame and bumper it's all the same as far as I have seen.

-Jer

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Most of the uni-mount stuff is still available, you just need to find a good dealer and beg and plead with him. We had a jeep mount and a 7' sport utility blade at the shop 2 months ago, cant recall if its still around but i can look for you if interested (this is new equip)