1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help to bid 96.000 sq fts parking lot

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by melver78, Oct 26, 2014.

1. melver78

melver78 Junior Member

I just got a call from a office building manager. They have two buildings The first parking lot has 96.000 sq fts with 6 small islands in the middle. The second one has 39.000 sq fts. They want me to make seasonal proposal for both..salt will be separate charges.
    But l just been doing residential for the last couple of years. so this is my first commercial bid.
    Any help or any advice how much l should go with this bid will be appreciated.
    I would also like to know how much l should charge per push for each building

I will be plowing with k2500 chevy with a 8.2 V plow
    2014 F250 with a 8.2 V plow
  2. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

we started charging an administrative fee to draw up these estimates and contracts . tends to see if they're serious or just shoppers .
    this guy is making calls on a sunday ?
  3. melver78

melver78 Junior Member

They are serious. I know this people l have done some landscaping projects wkth them this year. And now they are asking me for snow removal proposal.