1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Starting Seasonal Snow Removal Services

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by JCSNOWING, Feb 3, 2007.

JCSNOWING Junior Member

I Need To Know How To Start My Own Snow Removal Services IN COLORAODO, My Husband And I Own Three Snow Trucks And I Have 3-4 Workers That Know How To Do The Work And, I Know How To Do All The Computer Business Sofware Finaces, Invoicing Etc...i Don't Know Insurance On The Business, Taxes, Prices Or Finding Resident Or Commercail Customers To Provide My Services Can Someone Please HELP ANY ADVISE WOULD HELP ME GET STARTED I New To Snow Removal Indrustry And The Business Field.
  2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite and the snow removal business.I would first start with the search button up top.Type in Insurance,Pricing and keywords that you have questions on and there is hundreds of hours of reading for you that will give you answers to I bet almost all your questions.It will save you tons of time and money you can read what works and what doesn't.All that is available to you for the low price today of FREE.:D

Search button will be your new friend.If you have any questions after searching you can Private Message me and I will try and help you out.