1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help pricing department store plowing

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by js4924, Dec 29, 2007.

1. js4924

js4924 Junior Member

need help pricing department store plowing. i am new in the commercial plowing field. i have plowed residential for 11 years now and decided to try for commercial. i have an "in" with a company that runs a department store and was wondering what to charge for a yearly(seasonal) contract? i don't have any big equiptment and will have to rent them for the season. this will be for the 08-09 season.

thanks in advance
  2. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

ok i'll go ahead and ask do you have the sq. ft of the lot do you have some overhead pics of this place we need more info to go off of than just a department store also are you going to throw salt need some more info to go off of
  3. montanag

montanag Member

I would also ask at what depth of snow will you have to plow? If there is a continuous snowfall, are you required to be servicing this regularly? What would be the average number of snow days per season in your area? A lot is needed or everyone is shooting in the dark:gunsfiring: good luck