1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by brandonjames, Dec 25, 2007.

1. brandonjames

brandonjames Junior Member

Hi all,
    I just posted a new thread in Dodge trucks, I won't go into detail here what I psoted there (too much typing) but if any of you could take a peek and help me out I would really appreciate it, thanks alot. Oh I am a new member and have been reading and lurking now for a few weeks and realize there's alot more to this than I would of originally thought. But I think I have found the right place to come for knowledge and info from reading your guy's posts. Any way like I said if you could take a looksie at my thread in Dodge trucks and give me some advice about the truck I bought and what kind of plow I need etc. etc. I would really appreciate it, I need a father/mentor :( Anyway have a very Merry Christmas.

Brandon