1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mylittlescoop, Dec 18, 2004.

1. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

Hello all...
    I need help! I have to get a mount off a truck sitting in my yard truck is totaled but mount seems ok..
    The mount is rusted and I am not sure how much is the mount and how much is the truck..Does that sound stupid? OK well have some sympathy for me I am not a guy LOL but most of everything I have learned came from you guys throught he year so I am ready to rumble
    Also I have a plow mount that came off a Chevy blazer full size 1987 Meyers mount. I am not sure if it is sellable if I send pictures can anyone please take a look and let me know? I have spent nearly 3,000 on getting my equipment up I had to get 2 trucks and new mounts I still need a mount for a 1988 full size Bronco Meyers
    I also need a touch pad for the Meyers and wiring harness...
    Please don't direct me to Ebay unless someone here is a seller. I have already been beat and I am really on a very tight single mom budget
    Also found a salt spreader for a bit over 1,000 would anyone happen to be selling a like new one?
    (Moderator please forgive me if I posted in the wrong area)

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

My dealer has a touch pad forsale i'll ask him in the morning. not that mount you have off of a blazer, is it a ez mount? where the liights come off and the mount stays on?

3. mylittlescoop

from nj

Hi! I am not sure , I have pictures but I cant get them up here on this forum
    Is there any chance I can email you pictures?
    Yes! Please ask your dealer his asking price!

4. mylittlescoop

from nj

Ok sounds great! whats your email adress?

5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

ggwash21@lcp2.net

it wont have the wiring harness but i will ask him how much for one of those 2 cuz i got my meyer wiring harness from him for $45 NEW..

6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

how did you get beat on ebay even when seller dosent send the product i stop payment through paypal and leave negative feedback :gunsfiring:

7. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

People like that i wish i could just show up on there door stepp and beat them with a bat!! or ---> :gunsfiring:

8. pictures

posting pictures for mylittlescoop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. mylittlescoop

from nj

Thanks!

Big thank you for posting them pictures for me! You did an awesome job!
    Its no wonder your website looks GREAT! I was checking it out last night....

10. mylittlescoop

from nj

eBAY AUCTION

As for the Ebay thing omg don't ask I won one from a REAL WACKO!
    This guy told me that he is a dealer but when the payment page ame up he did not want paypal only a money order sent to a girls name at a po box...
    No way am I going to be that stupid then he gives me his phone number and tells me paypal took 50,000 from him peopple were sending him money and paypal was putting it in someone elses account and he won his money plus a lot more from paypal at court...
    This guy has only been a member since November 16,2004 then tells me he will get me a 2,000 salt spreader for 600.00 LOL yea OK!
    Sow ith all the red flags I am definately not going to be sending him one red penny of my money...
    I am a seller on Ebay i dont mind being the first person to complete a transaction everyone has to start someplace however I will let someone else be the victim for that dude..I would rather have a strike than to be out almost 100.00
    The guy lists membrane control intead of meyers touch pad and did not get as much for it so he tried to bang me out for 8.00 in insurance for a 80.00 winning bid lol Thats the last time I will do something like that lOL

11. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Scoop, where in NJ are you?