1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help(please)

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by maxima, Dec 27, 2012.

1. maxima

maxima Banned

I Just bought a used 7.5 RD straight blade SEHP MM1. It has 2 plugs. (2000 Sierra 1500)When i 1st tried it out up would only angle the blade right, trying to angle right would angle right, trying to angle left would also angle it right. Now the plow is angled to the right, and trying to go left or up just makes an almost squealing noise in the motor.
    I am thinking i might have something that stuck over the summer and needs to be disassembled/cleaned to be freed.
    I am not familiar with anything plow parts related but am quite mechanically inclined. Wondering if anyone can point me in any particular direction. Thanks :mechanic:

2. maxima

maxima Banned

found blue wire to joystick damaged, repaired and all working correctly. thanks

3. rcinc

rcinc Junior Member

Blue wire in the joy stick? or in the harness somewhere that goes to the joy stick?