1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help on pricing for plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by curtiss, Jan 19, 2012.

1. curtiss

curtiss Member

i have a 7.6ft fisher plow on my k10 dont wanna plow with it anymore. plow is in great shape not sure what to let it go for???? any ideas on what i can get... thanks

2. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

First off it's a western, not a fisher. I would say $900.
  3. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

ya i dont think theres such a thing as a full trip fisher so ya western, around here i dont think you could get more than 750 for that but you may be able to get a little more depending where your from
  4. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

what pump and controls
  5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

western for sure.

and prob 600-900 if you find someone who wants a plow for this style truck there isnt much left of in the rust belts and or someone who wants a deal and fab a mount to there stuff .

few years ago i got my fisher 8ft hd all there bolt to my truck and blade close to new little use all for 400 bucks and i drove 1hr each way for it.
  6. curtiss

curtiss Member

Yea i know its not a fisher it has all fisher controls with western plow and push plate.
  7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

truck side frame work is western also. fisher didnt go behind bumper on the chevys for sure.
  8. curtiss

curtiss Member

finally took the headgear off lastnight had to cut the wires who ever wired it before wired everything together it was a nightmare!