1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help on bidding 2 properties

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Racer28s, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Racer28s

Racer28s Junior Member

Need pricing for a parking lot size with 134,300 square feet
    Plow pricing and salt pricing

The other is 95,164 square feet, need plow pricing and salt pricing

sidewalks are 8,800 sq feet and 4,289 sq feet

Thanks for the help

2. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

curbs, straight pushes, space to stack snow?? Little more info, also seasonal price, all inclusive price, per push price, per inch price

3. motodad

motodad Member
    from midwest

About $2000.00 a push should cover it.

4. Racer28s

Racer28s Junior Member

Nice plowing, mostly straight clean pushes, plenty of room for snow. How do you bill for sidewalks

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Why dont you send me the scope of service and address. I will then write up a proposal and submit it, once I get the job sub it out to you because I live in Cleveland and wont be able to take care of it. and still make a little coin off the property.

6. Racer28s

Racer28s Junior Member

Why do people on here have to be such ass***** anymore, this forum used to be very helpful, and full of information, now you can never get any reliable info. By the way your 2 snowblower fleet couldnt handle what I got going on down here MR MISTAKE BY THE LAKE. also, your girl looks hot, why don't you send her on down here.

7. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

You come on here wanting PRICING for your sites, and you slam Burkart with low class insults because he doesn't do your work for you!

You must not have been paying attention at all for the last 2.5 years if you don't know how to price a 2 & 3 acre property.

8. Burkartsplow

You are right that my 2 snow blower operation could not handle much of anything right now, but since I just sold my two Meyer straight blades this past week and I will be taking delivery of my new Fisher XLS and 8.5 SS EXV (backup unit) tomorrow I am not to worried of taking care of my accounts this upcoming season. I am not a huge company but I have great clients and I do well for myself. Just take a look at my Hot Fiance...:D

9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

exactly, if you're bidding lots that size and come on here asking for salt prices, plow prices, how to bill sidewalks then slam an active member how do you expect to be taken seriously?

10. lmenterprises

lmenterprises Junior Member

wow, it's getting warm in here:gunsfiring:

11. snorider075

snorider075 Senior Member

Mission Statement: "WORKING TOGETHER TO MEET OR EXCEED OUR CUSTOMERS EXPECTATIONS"

holy cow cant we get along? lol

12. bartolini

bartolini Member

you guys are funny!

13. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

She is pretty hot...... I've got some more pics of her if you like to see them.......;)

14. Burkartsplow

haha:drinkup:

15. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

question - i know we all shoudl help each other out

but do you really think its wise for anyone on ehere to discuss pricing? i got news its a small world, your and my compeditors are always watching. think abotu it like this, almost every larger company, that is doing anything over say 2 acres, is bidding based on either time or Sq foot. once they figure out what you charge per sq foot, becasue you or someone posted it on here, then all they have to do is follow you lot to lot, and measure it on google.

i know better than 50% of ALL the business around here, who is doing what, i dont know all their numbers yet, but everytime i loose a bid or win a bid, i am starting to track the info.

also note- if you cant price yoru own 2.5 acre parking lot, yoru better offf working for someone else.

what do you think you should be charging per hour X how many hours you think it should take you = your price

16. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

I better find my chair :popcorn: I love a good butt kicking!!