1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help on a quote for subdivision

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by chev2500plow, Nov 27, 2007.

1. chev2500plow

chev2500plow Member

I am new to the snow business and was wondering what to charge for a subdivision that is 1 and 1/4 miles of street added together. It has 5 courts and it would take me 4 passes to clear street just pushing snow to the side. Any input would be greatly appriciated. Macomb Michigan. thank you

2. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

how many houses, do you have to do the walks and driveways, and are you salting?

3. chev2500plow

chev2500plow Member

don't have to do any drives or walkways just the streets plus salting.

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

Here In Philly We Do A Couple Of Sub D's And We Charge By The Number Of Houses And The Salt Depends If You Are Using Bulk Or Bagged As The Prices Are Usually A Big Swing My Best Advice To You Is Either A Per Push Price +salt Or A Flat Fee With A Depth Fee Up To 6in 6 To 12 Etc. And Dont Forget To Throw The Prices Will Vary With Severity Of Storm Ice Etc. Good Luck

5. chev2500plow

chev2500plow Member

thank you that should help me out