1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help on a handheld for mm1 8.5 straight blade.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vogeltool, Nov 2, 2011.

1. vogeltool

vogeltool Junior Member
    from Ohio

Finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2002 richer 8.5 straight blade plow. It came with the joystick control and I would like to purchase a handheld controller. Kind of lost looking for the parts for this plow. The model number I believe on the plow is 28070B but searching for this I can't find anything for it. WOuld anyone know if they make a handheld for this unit or are they pretty universal on the controls. My other plow is a western and I am totally lost on this fisher.

I am guessing it is a Minute Mount HD Series? Just got it today. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jeff

2. vogeltool

vogeltool Junior Member
    from Ohio

3. vogeltool

vogeltool Junior Member
    from Ohio

Even the used ones on ebay are 160+ plus shipping. Wouldn't I be better off buying a new for the extra 50-60 bucks or do you think I can do better?

4. Thats up to you. I guess I gave my 9400 away for $100 last week huh?