1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need help. older 810

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bluxprs, Feb 10, 2009.

1. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

I would like to replace the lines on my 810, but I'm not sure how to remove the wings and slide box.The book I got with plow is 01/02. I also have an issue with the left wing not snapping back, but I think it might be a restriction(someone spliced the line). I have a new hose but not sure how to replace it!
  2. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

We had to do this on my 99 model 810. The center pin needs to be pounded out and then the hoses loosened and the whole wing slides out. the pin in the center will probably need lots of penetrating oil and a large tool to presuede it out. Good luck!
  3. beam

beam Senior Member
    from pa

Does it have a panel that the lines go through??????? If it does than remove the center pin and remove the lines from the manifold and pull on the wing real hard!!!!! Sounds like the pin might be bent need to get torches or plasma for help.
  4. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Ahem, oring time for your small wing cylinder....
  5. bluxprs

bluxprs Junior Member

jonny, just went back about 300 posts and saw a pic of what you are talking about. must have read a hunnerd. Looks like fun! I saw jerre refer to o-ring 121, is that a generic size or a blizzard part? This site really does rock!!!I will work on it tomorrow nite and let you know how much fun I had.
  6. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

121 is just the oring size, not blizzard specific. I've used from a generic kit and been fine.
    Glad to help, Lots of good info here and There.

And by the way, I learned from Jerre, so credit goes to him.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009