1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need help newbie!!! Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by FigTree, Sep 29, 2015.

1. FigTree

FigTree Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and would like some help.... I bought a Fisher Minute Mount 2 HD 8" plow with lights for what I think is a deal. My problem is that it came with nothing else for the truck side (wiring). I am going to put this on a 2001 Ford lariat F250 SD 5.4. I already know I need a Fisher Minute Mount 2 kit 7159-2 (Please correct me if I'm wrong) but am in the dark on everything else. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Thank you!!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Does it have 3 electrical plugs on it?

3. FigTree

FigTree Junior Member

No, Two I have attached a pic
    [​IMG]

4. dieselss

Ok think your missing one. The main battery plug.
    That's the plow side only?

5. FigTree

FigTree Junior Member

That's correct.... plow side only!

6. dieselss

Looks like one is plow, and the other is truck. But your still missing the battery cables.
    Does this plow have a plastic cover and a "module" on it?

7. FigTree

FigTree Junior Member

Correction... It's 3 sorry!!! Just went out to check it again.

8. FigTree

FigTree Junior Member

Heres a complete picture of what I have.
    [​IMG]

9. dieselss

Should be a 3plug 3port Iso module set up

Look up the site sponsors they usually have the items your looking for

10. SonyJuve25

SonyJuve25 Junior Member

I'm in the same boat, I found a great deal on an 8' fisher xblade with the exact same 3 plugs. I'm not to familiar with isolation modules but I saw someone selling a 4 port ISO and was wondering if it would work on this plow setup. I will be installing it on an 01 dodge ram 2500 8.0l v10. Thank you in advance for any input.

11. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Start your own thread with your question so it doesn't confuse the answers meant for the OP. Going to your dealer would get you quick answers as well.