1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help In South bend or Elkhart In

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Mega cab, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

Need one sub in South Bend or Elkhart In. Fast pay. Also need a few more people to shovel. Call John 574-220-3953
  2. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

John is a great guy to work with, good luck.
  3. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

A lil off topic but you guys ever go to Jimmy Johns in Southbend there? I was spent a nite in Southbend last week on my way back home to Canada and went there. Good eats.

I guess the contracts did not start til the 15th of this month. The next morning walking from the Hotel to the Dunkin Donuts you had to watch your step pretty slippery frozen run off on the lot.
  4. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

I do go to that Jimmy Johns. You were pretty far from home there. I would be surprised if they ever salt that parking lot. It was a bit slick out a day last week. Hope you liked your stay in South Bend. You were right by Notre Dame there.
  5. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

Are you still looking for subs this coming season? New to South bend and looking to secure a position with someone this year. Been plowing in Indy for 8 seasons with Indys largest plow company. I have a 2014 diesel ram with a boss 9.2 VXT 317.2ate won oh 363